On the 19th of November 1846 the Palace of Justice and the prison of Ha could be inaugurated. The new Palace had cost twice its budget, (two million francs).
In July 1985 the foundations were raised from the ground.
All on those who wrote the bar story from Roman era till to-day.
The jurisdiction including the former territories of Guienne, Gascony, the landes, Agen region, Condomois, Labourd, Limousin, Perigord, Bazadais and Saintonge was divided into thirty senechalcy courts that correspond to our contemporary Court of First Instance. It extended to the entire Court of Bordeaux of today as well as those of Agen, Toulouse, Pau and part of Poitiers.